An excellent opportunity as a System Engineer to work on large scale workplace services projects.
- At least bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent;
- More than 5 years of working experience in workplace services i.e. Email Server, File/Print Services, Sharepoint, VOIP, Enterprise Vault, SCCM Packaging;
- Experience in support large scale desktop & associated services migration;
- Hands-on experienced in virtualized environment i.e. VMware or Citrix;
- Familiar with migration, performance-tuning, deployment and troubleshooting IT operational and post project migration issues;;
- Strong project coordination and vendor management skills;
- Strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to communicate across all levels within the organization;
- Meticulous and attention to details and able to resolve complex problems from operational as well as technical perspective.
- Financial Services experience.
- Responsible for server, desktop and associated services projects;
- Project co-cordination with 3rd party vendors and internal businesses to ensure smooth delivery, seamless integration and minimize disruption;
- Business case justification on sourcing model outsource, co-source, etc;
- Work on business requirements for various migration or infrastructure projects from inception to implementation;
- Work closely with vendor on the selected sourcing model from pre-sourcing to actual out-sourcing;
- Work with business teams effectively across culture and ensure end-user expectations are met;
- Ensure the availability of workplace services to end-users are met;
- Monitor and track project tasks to ensure they are completed in time.