Great opportunity to gain experience as a Senior Data Analyst within the tourism / entertainment industry working on the latest data analytics cloud platform with machine learning and Artificial Intelligence capabilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in data science and analysis;
- Technical expertise regarding data model, database design development, data mining, clustering and segmentation techniques;
- Proficiency in analytical tools such as R, Python and data visualization tools like Tableau as well as knowledgeable in ETL concepts;
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages, databases, data marts , data warehousing;
- Possess strong reasoning skill and analytical skills;
- Meticulous and organised with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Preferably with experience in Hadoop, Spark, Hive and Apache Pig.
- Collect and interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques;
- Develop and implement data collection and strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality of data;
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets;
- Work with business stakeholders and present the findings to stakeholders effectively communicating the key findings and recommendations;
- Act as a point of contact for data team.