We are looking for an experienced leader to provide the leadership to enhance, develop and implement the information security strategies and related policies within the financial services industry.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent professional qualifications;
- Over 10 years of working experience in designing and implementation of information security, policies and procedures, protection and management framework;
- Demonstrated working knowledge of technology processes, security policies, standards, controls, and risk measurements;
- Proven record in identification/investigation/resolution of potential IT security risks, controls and process gaps;
- Ability to constantly manage controls and processes with strong attention to details;
- Strong understanding and experience in end to end business system implementation;
- Excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus;
- Pre-empt any risks and mitigate any threats or problematic areas proactively;
- Strong personality and yet personable to build and enrich relationships within the organization;
- Excellent communication, presentation, planning and organization skill.
- CISSP & CISM Certified.
- Responsible to design information security, protection and management framework, guidelines and best practices for the organization;
- Responsible to facilitate in the forum discussion to establish the information security goals and to develop appropriate cyber security risk assessment and risk acceptance;
- Work closely with the various cross-functional teams to establish, formulate, institute and monitor the security policies, standards and procedures in line with the organization’s cyber security directions;
- Lead implementation of enterprise security improvement and compliance programs;
- Review, endorse, align and ensure information security compliance with proper risk management and migration plans;
- Involved in compliance and controls, self-assessment processes and documentation related tasks;
- Provide advisory and technical consultancy on the appropriate cyber security solutions and technologies to be deployed;
- Engagement with industry and conduct technology scans on the latest information security products and technologies.