We are looking for highly motivated professional to work as a Techno-functional Consultant to be part of Oracle HRMS implementation with one of the leading financial industry client.Â
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer EngineeringÂ or Information Technology;
- Have minimum 3 years of experience in analysis, design, development andÂ deployment in Oracle HRMS ( Human Resource Management System);
- Must be experienced in full-cycle implementation of any Oracle suit of applications such asÂ Core HR,Â Performance Management System, Self-service Human Resource (SSHR),Â Leave Management System,Â Payroll;
- Proficiency in PL/SQL AND Unix shell scripting;
- Experiened in Oracle Application Framework (OAF), Approvals Management Engine (AME) and Workflow implementation;
- Analytical thinking with good problem solving abilities;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to multi-task and work in aÂ highly pressured dynamic environment.
- Oracle HRMS certified;
- Prior experience working in financial industry domain.
- Responsible for technical design, documentation, creating technical-functional specifications, development, support and maintenance of Oracle E-business suite of applications related to HRMS;
- Collaborate with business users andÂ functional teams in understanding business and technology requirements;
- Analyze requirements, determine and perform impact analysis;
- Design appropriate solutions, perform coding and customization, participate in testing and deployment;
- Perform unix and SQL scripting and support configuration and deployment of applications;
- Provide required documentation in accordance with the standards including flowcharts, layouts and diagrams;
- Adhere to the SDLC governance standards throughout the project life cycle.