Great opportunity to work in an established financial services organization and be responsible for IT Security, Risk and Compliance for the organization.
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent;
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in IT security, risk and compliance management;
- Good knowledge of IT security and controls framework, e.g. ISC2, ISO 27000 standards,Â MAS TRM Notice and Guidelines;
- Experience in network testing and management reporting;
- A self-starter, always striving for excellence, innovative with service oriented mind-sets and initiative to improve processes;
- Good interpersonal in both verbal and written skills.
- Preferably from insurance or financial services industry.
- Collate and report metrics and Key Risk Indicator (KRI) for Group IT;
- Perform and review regulatory compliance assessment, security and compliance review for Group IT;
- Evaluate and facilitate risk assessment of Group IT systems and projects;
- Perform network security testing;
- Manage and monitor the Data Loss Protection (DLP) exception requests;
- Communicate and create awareness on standards and good practices in IT security, risk and regulations.