We have an exciting career opportunity forÂ Deputy Director to lead Data Center Management (Mainframe) and IT Operations.Â Â
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant Data Center Management experience and 3 years of management experience;
- Advanced knowledge of Mainframe Data Center standards and best practices;
- Proven experience in management of 24*7 Data Center operations;
- Excellent understanding of Incident, Problem management and System Admin procedures based on ITIL best practices;
- Excellent understanding of Data Center recovery and IT Facilities operations;
- Good Knowledge of Service Level Agreement and escalation management;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; strong presentation skills;
- Good Organizational skills to manage multiple departments.
- ITIL Knowledge;
- Project Management methodologies.
- Assume a leadership role in managing Data Center and Information Technology (IT)Â operations;
- Responsible for delivery of 24*7 mainframe operation services;
- Lead Production,change management teams, IT disaster recovery, capacity planning and infrastructure project management;
- Understands and manage problems utilizing problem and change management policies and best practices;
- Design , build and manage data center solutions to address business issues and continual service improvements;
- Work closely with customers, responding to data center support tickets and escalating client concerns;
- Create and maintain metrics on all aspects of Data Centers;
- Identify areas of improvement to provide better customer service and enhance problem resolution techniques;
- Ensuring adherence to IT policy and support to compliance.