A challenging opportunity awaits you! Our client is looking for an experienced IT Auditor with proven track record to manage IT Audit projects.Â This role involves executing IT audit and advisory services with your highly specialized expertise.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information System;
- At least 4 years of experience in Information TechnologyÂ Risk, IT Audit, Security andÂ ITÂ Systems Support;
- Exposure to Information TechnologyÂ RiskÂ Management assessment, processes, framework, policies and standards;
- Experienced in technology audit for applications, infrastructure and network;
- Strong experience in IT audit, internal controls andÂ IT security controls;
- Proactive,Â motivatedÂ and independent;
- ExcellentÂ communication, presentation, and advisory skills;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress andÂ multi-taskÂ in a fast-paced environment.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
- Responsible to provide relevant IT auditÂ guidance andÂ advisory;
- Plan, organizeÂ and implementÂ ofÂ ITÂ Audit assignments;
- Work with stakeholders,Â ITÂ teams and Auditors for projects and audit matters;
- Provide overall support to Internal Audit/IT Audit team;
- Review and ensure that controlsÂ and processes adhere to the Standards, Processes and Procedures;
- Supervise and facilitateÂ investigation/review process to ensure quality of team\’s work;
- Provide technology expertise and evaluateÂ ITÂ controls;
- Assist in follow-ups on outstanding audit findings through issuance of Audit Tracking Report;
- Oversee technology and operational risks including tracking, monitoring and escalating key risks for timely actions;
- Ensure thatÂ operating standards and requirements ofÂ Quality Assurance ReviewÂ are met;
- Manage vendor engagementÂ to ensure that outcomes are in line with the definedÂ timeline;
- Provide regular reporting to management.