If you are someone who wants to build a successful career in the area of cloud technology read on!Â
This role will give you the opportunity to work with industry experts and be exposed to the latest cloud technologies. You will also have the opportunity to work on exciting island-wide projects to bring about digital transformation.
As a cloud technologist, you will be responsible for the end-to-end design and architecture, and manage projects involving virtualized hosting infrastructure, ensuring that they are aligned with the overall corporate architecture landscape. You will be required to translate business requirements into a technical blueprint, which will be used to enhance and lead our client into the path of success.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology;
- HasÂ minimum 3 yearsÂ of working experience in the design and implementation ofÂ virtualizedÂ hosting and cloud infrastructures;
- Strong technical knowledge inÂ hosting environments, cloud infrastructure technologies, virtualization technologies and Data Centre operations;
- Proficient in cloud infrastructure technologies like Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services (AWS);Â
- Experienced with migration projects and or be involved with set up of virtualized hosting environments;
- Experienced in working and managing vendors;Â
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- VMware related Certifications (Data Centre virtualization, Network virtualization);
- Microsoft certifications (MSCA: Cloud Platform/ Linux on Azure, MCSE:Â Cloud Platform and Infrastructure);
- Cisco Certifications (CCNA, CCNP – Cloud)â€‹;
- Citrix Certifications (CCA-V, CCP-V, CCE-V);
- AWS Certifications (Cloud Practitioner).
- As a Subject Matter Expert in the areas of virtualization hosting infrastructure and services solutions space;
- Provide technical expertise in improving the cloud and virtual hosting reference architecture and roadmap;
- Define virtualizationÂ requirements for all new migration/onboarding projects to the cloud platform;Â
- Review the vendor architecture andÂ infrastructure design to be in alignment with the corporate cloud infrastructure;Â
- Lead in implementation and manage project teams and vendors to develop, deploy, and maintain the virtualization solutions;
- Monitor, review and manage the quality of the virtualized hostingÂ implementation projects within the time and budget;
- Responsible to conduct capacity planning, work scheduling,Â communication plan, post implementation support;
- Act as escalation point for critical incidents and problemsâ€‹;
- Identify risks and develop mitigation plans.