We are looking for Information Technology Risk and Control Lead to drive the technology risk control and migration programs within a large organizations.
- Bachelor DegreeÂ in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- Has at least 3 years of work experience in the area of Information Technology (IT)Â Risk, Assessment and Governance area;
- Experience in IT Risk management processes, control, framework, policies, measurement, standards and guidelines;
- Experience performing project quality risk assessments;
- Knowledgeable with Identity & Access Management (IAM) solutions;
- Strong communication, presentation, and advisory skills;
- Team player and possessÂ excellent communication skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skill to liaise with people across different levels and departments.
- CISSP, CISMÂ and/orÂ CISA certified.
- Responsible to lead and drive the risk control mitigation programs related to application, infrastructure and control across all team and systems;
- Review and ensure the controls and process adherence to the Standards, Processes and Procedures as established by the organization;
- As the single point of contact related to any risk issues covering both preventive and post event;
- Participate , co-ordinate and work with various teams on risk incidents and risk control activities;
- Facilitate the review process and consolidate the risk incidents with proper ownership and follow-up action points;
- Review audit findings and propose solutions for improvement;
- Track process improvements or issues to ensure timely closure;
- Provide regular reporting to project teams and relevant stakeholders;
- ParticipateÂ in Governance, Risk management, Compliance (GRC) related activities.