We have an excellent career opportunity toÂ expand your technical expertise inÂ Information Technology Security, Risk and ComplianceÂ with anÂ established company within the Financial Sector.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information System;
- At least 3Â to 5Â years of experience in Information Technology Risk, Security and IT Systems Support;
- Experienced in performing IT Audit and reviewingÂ IT controls, framework, policies and standards;
- Good understanding of MAS Technology Risk Management (TRM) requirements;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other IT systems;
- ExcellentÂ communication, presentation, and advisory skills;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress andÂ multi-taskÂ in a fast-paced environment;
- Proactive,Â motivatedÂ and independent.
- ITIL Certified;
- CISSP, CISMÂ and/orÂ CISA certified;
- Knowledge of ISO, BS and COBIT.
- Review and ensure that controls and processes adhereÂ to the standards, processes and procedures as established by the bank;
- PerformÂ IT audit on various financial systems to ensureÂ applications comply to IT standards andÂ MAS TRM compliance activities;
- Facilitate review process, gap analysis and remediation actions for applications that are not complying to standards;
- Track process improvements and support relevant stakeholders during remediation process;
- Ensure compliance by following up onÂ remediation process;
- Document solutions and provideÂ regular reporting to management.