Excellent opportunity for a talentedÂ Software Engineer to be involved in DevOps work, to streamline and establish the application release process of a large institution.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology;
- At least 4 years of experience inÂ software development operations;
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in release management or release engineering;
- Experience in automation / configuration using any of theseÂ Docker, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, Urban Code, SonarCube;
- Working knowledge of script (Bash Scripts, PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby);
- Good working understandingÂ in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Configuration Management (SCM), Java and COBOL;
- Familiar with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment;
- Strong grasp of automation tools andÂ data management skills;
- Experience implementingÂ large, complex system;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Agile / SCRUM Certified;
- Experience with database management and system administration;
- Experience on working with large source code repositories.
- Responsible to ensure successful application releases by planning and managing the deployment activities and coordinate with various application teams and external vendors (if required);
- Design, implement and improve the existing Software Configuration management (SCM) solutions;
- Design andÂ develop automated deployment / test scripts and support high quality software build in a continuous build environment;
- Involve in managing the SCM projects, ensuring milestones and deliverable qualities are met within timeline;Â
- Proactively identify build/release pipeline bottlenecks, diagnose, and resolve build failures, and discover new efficiencies;
- Provide production support and work closely with the application teamsÂ to efficientlyÂ solve issues ;
- Ensure projects adhere to the organizationâ€™s Project Life Cycle Model and CMMI/Scrum/ITIL best practice.