An exciting opportunity as a Data Centre Engineers to support day to day operations for a global e-commerce company. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
A part from network and systems support, you will be exposed to other aspects of data centre operations i.e. cabling management, power management.
- At least Diploma in Computer Science or IT;
- Â At least 1Â yearÂ of experience in Data Centre Level 1 support or IT/Desktop SupportÂ ;
- Good knowledge and experience in IP Network, switches, basic network components and networking protocols i.e. TCP/IP;
- Good working knowledgeÂ in various Operating Systems (OS) i.e. LinuxÂ and Windows;Â
- Conversant in basic troubleshooting in issues in Windows / Linux systems and networking;
- Proactive, responsible,Â good work attitude and a team player;
- Good interpersonal communicationÂ and documentation skills.
- Responsible for day to day operations and administrationÂ within aÂ datacentre environment;
- Attend to day to day operational tasksÂ and assists engineers on issues and investigation for root cause;
- Involved in equipmentÂ relocation, replacement and removal;
- Perform system maintenance and do regular reporting;
- Required to doÂ administrative and documentation work;
- Assist in troubleshooting in Linux/Windows system;
- Identify areas of improvement and ensure corrective or preventive actions are put in place;
- Any other tasks assigned from time to time.