- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science orÂ Information SystemsÂ disciplines;
- At least 3Â years as a Scrum Master or Agile Consultant or a Project Manager managing a Agile project;
- At least 10 years of System or Software engineeringÂ with strong hands-on background in software development;
- Good experienceÂ with Agile development methodology such as Scrum and KanBan;
- Excellent ability to understand business objectives and overcome business needs and challenges;
- Demonstrated capability in testing,automation, development and project management;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills;
- Strong communication, presentation, documentation and negotiationÂ skills.
- First Level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I);
- Second level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM II).
- Responsible for the software delivery of Technology projects using Agile Software Development Methodology;
- Plan and manage the risks, issues, costs and schedule following the Agile framework and principles;
- Work closely with theÂ Business Users / Product Owners in Sprint/Release planning to prioritize the product features and releases;
- Drive the adoption and rollout of Agile design and engineering practices which include test driven development, continuous integration and release automation (CI/RA) as well as automated testing;
- Lead the ProjectÂ / Scrum team in design methods and principles, adopting a standard forÂ issue and risk management as well as the management of the product backlog and inventory;
- Provide guidance and direction to the team to ensure effective and continuous delivery pipeline with the appropriate level of automation.