Our client is looking for a strong leader to manage large scale complex CRM, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, Analytics Projects.
- Has at least 6Â years of Project Management experience, with proven track record of successful project implementation of IT applications and managing project teams;
- Ability to manage stakeholders expectations;
- Proven track record in large scale CRM, DW, BI implementations;
- Good understanding of Artificial Intelligence and Big Data;
- Good working experience in Project Management process, tools and techniques (eg: MS Project or similar);
- Has strong leadership abilities and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to drive and motivate the team to meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Prior experience in vendors selection and management;
- Certified with PMP.
- Responsible for end-to-endÂ DW /Â BI / Data Analytics / AI projects, enhancement, support;
- Work with stakeholders of all levels on project initiation and delivery;
- Develop business case and define project scope, goals and deliverables;
- Prepare/manage work plans, schedules, project estimates/budget, resource plans and status reports on a regular basis;
- Lead the planning and implementation of work plans to determine the required tasks and resources for projects spanning multiple business units;
- Review project documentations based on requirements agreed with stakeholders;
- Manage the scope change process with identification of risks and issues, and facilitate resolution, mitigation and prioritization;
- Manage stakeholders expectations, providing regular project status update;
- Assign work activities and priorities to the project team and ensure adherence to best practices, standards, policies and framework;
- Perform vendor management, ensuring their deliverables adhere to project schedule and standards;
- Ensures handed-over to Support team is done in accordance to procedure in placed.