An exciting opportunity for an experienced Project / ProgrammeÂ Manager to be involved in providingÂ and supporting messaging and collaboration related services.
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology;
- MinimumÂ 8 years of experience in providing technical support and project implementation in Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange;
- Minimum 3 years in leading the activities of planning, organizing, coordinating and controlling entire project life cycle for Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange;
- Strong understanding of messaging and collaboration services implementation, operation modelÂ andÂ support as well as migration strategy;
- KnowledgeÂ on Server Hardware (HP, IBM),Virtualization (VMware, Microsoft), Storage technologies,(HA) system architecture across geographical locations;
- Good working experience in Project Management process, tools and techniques;
- Has strong leadership abilities and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to drive and motivate the team to meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- PMP or MicrosoftÂ certifications.
- Work with various stakeholders of all levels on project / programme initiation and delivery related to the messaging and collaboration services;
- Design and review High-level Architecture and define project deployment approach and migration strategy (if required);
- Prepare/manage work plans, schedules, project estimates/budget, resource plans and status reports on a regular basis;
- Lead the planning and implementation / migration of work plans to determine the required tasks and resources for projects spanning multiple business units;
- Review project documentations based on requirements agreed with stakeholders;
- Manage the scope change process with identification of risks and issues, and facilitate resolution, mitigation and prioritization;
- Manage stakeholders expectations, providing regular project status update;
- Assign work activities and priorities to the project teamÂ and ensure adherence to best practices, standards, policies and framework;
- Perform vendor management, ensuring their deliverables adhere to project schedule and standards;
- Managed the overall procurement activities related to the projects/programme;
- Support the Business-As-Usual (BAU) activities and Change Management strategyÂ post-implementation.