An excellent opportunity to be a part of the Digital Innovation team as a Digital Platform Analytics Specialist.
- Degree in Computer Science,Information Technology, Marketing orÂ Business Management;
- At least 6 years of hands on experience in digital analytics with good hands on experience in Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics;
- Good working knowledge in database marketing, internet marketing and experience managingÂ CRM Systems;
- Experience with AB Testing solution such a Adobe Target and ad serving platform (DoubleClick);
- Strong knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing;
- StrongÂ analyticalÂ ability toÂ translate statistical insights to makeÂ sound business strategies & decisions; Â
- Good leadership & stakeholders\’ management skill;
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Experience in data visualization tools like (Tableau, Qlikview, Nugit);
- Experience in Financial Services Industry.
- Drive decision making withÂ AnalyticsÂ and DevelopÂ strategiesÂ forÂ improving the customer insights and add more value to enhance customer experience;
- Responsible to design data visualization or dashboard to report critical success metrics andÂ analyticsÂ related to Digital/Web/Media Marketing business investments;
- Analyse and review entire product portfolio to determine the trends based on dashboards and reports;
- Work together with customer analytics team to deliverÂ impactfulÂ analysisÂ with high quality based on the 360 view of the customers;
- Advisory and support to theÂ organization to sharpen new customer acquisition strategies;
- Provide support to other business units across the region for web/platform analytics across reporting, maintenance and integration of data sources;
- Provide advanced analytical insights,Â identifying &Â validating opportunities to maximize customer value.