We are looking for a energetic Application Analyst with experience in MicrosoftÂ Dynamic Customer Relationship Management (CRM)Â to join our team.
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology;
- MinÂ 3 yearsâ€™ experience with MS Dynamics CRM (4.0 & above) implementation and customization;
- Good knowledge in MS Dynamics CRM with Java customization, upgrades and data migration experience;
- Proven experience in Dynamics CRM configuration and customization, including creating plugins and workflows;
- Strong in MS .NET Framework and C#;
- Experienced in developing SQL queries and integration services (e.g. SSIS);
- Experience in integration/interface shall be a plus;
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written).
- Familiarity withÂ AgileÂ development methodology.
- Participate in the technical aspects of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applicationÂ development, customizations, upgrades and migrations;
- Develop technical specification based on user requirements;
- Perform interface/integration mappings;
- Test and debug programs, ensuring necessary changes are implemented and documented;
- Assisting business users in performing user acceptance testing for successful system implementation and support related activities;
- Ensure that solutions are delivered in accordance with requirements and compliance standards;
- Technical architecture, administration, operations and maintenance for theÂ MSÂ DynamicÂ CRMÂ environment.