â€‹The role involvesÂ advising and recommending key ICT trends and best practices to meetÂ various business objectives, and provide IT solutions to help meet business needs.Â
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Finance disciplines;
- At leastÂ 8 years ofÂ Business Analyst experience;
- Good experienceÂ with Agile development methodology;
- Strong experience in requirements gathering, gap analysis and documentation;
- Excellent ability to understand business objectives and overcome business needs and challenges;
- Demonstrated capability in functional analysis, system workflow, data modelling and testing;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills;
- Strong communication, presentation, and documentation skills.
- â€‹NICF – Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP);
- IIBA – Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA);
- PMI – Â Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP);
- NIFC – Certified Scrum Master.
- â€‹â€‹Understand the scope of the business andÂ business objectives;
- Analyze businessÂ requirements and develop business cases to resolve any issues;
- Translate business needs to ensure that developers and business usersÂ have a common consensus;
- Ensure that requirements are fully defined and captured as stories into a master story list;
- ArticulateÂ businessÂ requirements and translate them into technical specifications;
- Create and execute testing plans and coordinate User Acceptance Test;
- AnalyseÂ businessÂ processes, initiate improvements to enhance efficiency of workflow where feasible;
- Identify obstacles, proactively mitigate risks and escalate issues to be resolved effectively;
- Provide feedback to stakeholders to ensure deliverables are delivered.