An excellent opportunity to join as a Data Scientist with a leading firm for their Analytics initiatives.
- PHD / Masters/ Bachelors in Statistics, Applied Mathematics orÂ Computer Science;
- At least 5 years of good hands on experience in Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics, Artificial Intelligence;
- Extensive experience working with very largeÂ dataÂ sets, including statistical analyses,Â dataÂ visualization,Â dataÂ mining, andÂ dataÂ cleansing/transformation and machine learning;
- Hands-on development on SQL, Hadoop/Spark, R, Python, Perl, Java;
- Ability to visualize data and create business impacts;
- Able to work independently and also handle and manage small cross functional teams;
- Excellent writing skills, good verbal communications skills and good presentation skills.
- Experience in Google Cloud platform and or Amazon AWS or deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or Keras;
- Financial Services domain experience.
- Work with businessÂ to identify opportunities where Business Analytics (BA) can be applied to transform and enhance the business effectiveness/innovation;
- Develop Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence solutions to cater and solve various strategic business problems;
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis and enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant;
- Identify and document best practices and frameworks to streamline and standardize the workflows;
- Leverage on advanced big data and analytics hardware/software tools, and continually industrializeÂ analytic endeavours and innovation;
- EnsureÂ information used is in compliance with the regulatory,Â internal access managementÂ andÂ security & controlÂ policies.