An excellent opportunity for highly motivated, experienced and enthusiastic product manager to drive the development of the digital solutions in banking industry.
- Degree in Business or Statistics or Applied Mathematics orÂ Computer Science;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant Digital Product Manager experience;
- Excellent soft skills to handle Stakeholders Management;
- People person to work with cross functional departments to develop product offerings and the mode of execution;
- Experience inÂ implementation ofÂ digital API Gateway;
- GoodÂ knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint;
- Ability to gather, analyze and present information precisely and clearly;
- An analytical, detail-oriented and conscientious attitude;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in Agile methodology;
- Experience working onÂ APIs forÂ platforms (Web, Mobile App, etc).
- Partner with product and marketing teams for digital strategy, road map and online customer experience;
- Responsible for technical design, documentation and implementation ofÂ digital APIs;
- Review customer journey for new initiatives/projects;
- Analyze and understand the customer\’s business requirementsÂ and document functional specifications with focus on digitalization of processes;
- Assist in executingÂ testing plans and coordinate User Acceptance Test;
- Develop and implement detailed project plans including requirements, scope, key milestones, timeline, resources and budget;
- Responsible to provideÂ verification strategies to ensure smooth and high quality development of products.