Excellent opportunity for an expert Middleware Administrator to be part of their team in supporting and implementing enterprise Business-to-Business solutions.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology;
- MinimumÂ 5 years of good working experience in middleware administration;
- Minimum 2 years of experience/knowledge on Redhat, Linux, JBoss, Websphere application server andÂ administration;
- Experience in middleware design, configuration securityÂ implementations;
- Strong experience in managing/administering of SSL certificates;
- Working experience in Unix and Windows environment;
- Ability to work closely with variousÂ technology teams in dynamic and fast-paced environment;
- A good team playerÂ with the ability to work independently as well;
- Strong personal work ethic with an aptitude for analysis and problem solving;
- Possess good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Redhat / Linux / UnixÂ Certified;
- Middleware Certifications.
- Involved in projects and support of middleware systemsÂ on distributed platform and open systems;
- Provide solutions, deployment, configuration, troubleshoot and fine tuning of middleware systems;
- Engage in deployment and support of web applications in High Availability (HA)Â and scalable environment;
- Work closely withÂ various ITÂ development teamsÂ in administering middleware systems in the various environments (eg: SIT, UAT, production);
- Responsible for the security and resiliency of data assets and middleware services;
- Responsible to ensure compliance to database, security standards and policies, and upkeep of the middleware related assets and documentations;
- Adhere to change management requirements for implementations of enhancements/change requests.