An excellent opportunity to be part of the IT infrastructure team, managing the Linux / UNIX platform services.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology;
- At leastÂ 5 years of in system administration activities such as software patches, backup, disaster recovery, storage, VM, etc. in a LinuxÂ / Solaris operating environments;
- Good experience in production support related activities such as backup / recovery, clustering,Â batch rescheduling, performance tuning;
- Good hands-onÂ in UNIX / LinuxÂ scripting such as shell-scripting (bash, csh, sh);
- Understanding of network and security infrastructure as well as LAN & WAN protocols;
- Independent and able to manage projects and stakeholders with strong customer facing and communication skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Redhat / Linux / UnixÂ Certified;
- ITIL Certified;
- Professional certifications (Network, Security, Virtualization).
- As a Single Point of Contact / Subject Matter Expert for any operations related matter to the Linux / Unix platform services;
- Provide technical solutions on management of infrastructure to meet requirementsÂ for audits & compliances;
- Highlight potential risks, gaps, technical challenges to the team and provide mitigations/alternatives;
- Managed vendors and IT service contracts ensuring the various service levels are met within the contractual agreement;
- Ensure processes and controls are in place to ensure the effective management of operations and services beyond the Service Level Agreements (SLA);
- Handle and manage incident responseÂ & investigation, working with vendors andÂ the respective teams to efficiently resolve issues within the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA);
- Organise regular project meetings, review the status and provide regular status monitoring on all project activities to management.