An excellent opportunity to be a part of Actuarial Valuation team for an established financial firm.
- Degree in Actuarial, Quantitative Finance, Statistics or related field;
- Minimum 3Â years of working experience in financial services industry;
- Strong experience with Actuarial valuation, embedded value reporting;
- Experience on Prophet Valuation systems and model development;
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Experience in Insurance sector.
- Design, develop and document actuarial valuation processes of Solvency II reporting;
- Responsible in executing and overseeing Analysis of Variance in relation to actuarial valuation;
- Develops, maintains, and/or reviews actuarial assumptions, methods, and models in Prophet and other applications;Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- Responsible to develop and enhance financial models based on actuarial assumptions within the Valuation team;
- Perform valuation system conversion, Valuation reporting/modeling, supporting valuation leadership in delivering results;
- Develops unbiased projections for financial planning and analysis and assists in financial analytics in terms of major drivers of variance;
- Establishment of appropriate controls in line with industry best practice and regulatory requirements;
- Performs valuation work and ad-hoc projects as needed.