An excellent opportunity to conceptualize & manage Digital Marketing projects within the financial services industry.
- Degree in Computer Science / Business / Marketing or other related fields;
- Minimum 5Â years experience in digital marketing domain;
- Excellent experience in Web content management, analytics, Media optimisation as SEO, SEM;
- Experience in cloud marketing solutions as Adobe Marketing Cloud, other social media channels and recent web technology trends;
- Good Knowledge in designing digital web/mobile applications using various web technologies like HTML, CSS, browsers;
- Knowledge on Webmaster tools, Google Analytics, Social media marketing;
- Strong writing, editing skills, ability to create effective marketing material and web contents to drive marketing success;
- Strong Communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience working in the Financial Services Industry.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising;
- Develop short term and long term digital marketing strategies in line with business objectives. Provide recommendation to optimize performance based on analyzing data;
- Managing the implementation of high-level digital marketing programs as well as supporting the execution of day-to-day marketing support initiatives;
- Develop & evaluate new digital marketing strategiesÂ for digital initiatives to increase customer engagement;
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points;
- Develop and implement detailed project plans including requirements, scope, deliverables, key milestones, timeline, resources and budget;
- Responsible to improve and optimize contents/web pages to meet the performance expectation;
- Ensure all development works are adherence to digital content strategy best practices, principles, and methodology.