If you have a good experience in data analytics using R, an exciting opportunity awaits you to be a part of the banking sector as a Business Analyst and to influence the business decisions of one of the leading banks in Singapore.
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Systems;
- At least 3 years of experience in implementingÂ business solutions by applying data analysis techniques;
- Knowledge on Business Intelligence (BI) and Data Warehouse (DW) concepts;
- Good hands-on experience in Microsoft Excel, VBA,Â R and other open-source or commercial data modellingÂ tools;
- Strong knowledge about large data sets and heterogenous data storage (Big Data)Â technologies;
- Knowledgeable about the best practices, popular tools and techniques in data analytics;
- Experienced in interacting with business users and gatheringÂ requirements;
- Excellent stakeholder management skill to liaise with people across different levels and departments;
- Good presentation skills to be able to articulate clearly with attention to details;
- Resourceful, active team player with strong analytical skills and a tendency to thinkÂ out of the box;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience in banking or financial services;
- Domain knowledgeÂ inÂ Core Banking (Corporate), Cash Management andÂ Trade Finance;
- Hadoop technologies, Python and QlikView.
- Responsible for working with business users to gather, understand, collate and document business requirements;
- Involve in new project implementation, enhancements and Business As Usual operational support;
- Analyze business requirements and prepare the technical specifications;
- Work on complex data and develop business solutions using analytics techniques;
- Create and execute testing plans and coordinate both the System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Test;
- Coordinate closely with stakeholders to conduct business requirements walk-through on enhancements and new projects;
- Support the management by providing analytical results and insights to enable critical business decisions;
- Identify obstacles, proactively mitigate risks and escalate issues to be resolved effectively;
- Support in the Business-As-Usual activities and ensure that users requirements and requests are delivered timely, accurately and successfully.