An established organization is seeking a Manager who will be acting as a risk assessment and controls expert, evaluating and ensuring that there are sufficient controls over the key processes in finance and finance related processes at the business units.
- â€‹At least 5 years of working experience as an Auditor for a MNC;
- Good knowledge of banking or insurance operations and regulatory standards;
- Experience in Financial controls, processes, risks, compliance and audit;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with personnel at all levels;Â
- Analytical thinker with good attention to detail;
- Proactive, independent yet a strong team player.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).
- Understand and review the key processes and controls in the Finance Division;
- Ensure that controls are designed appropriately and operating effectively with no significant gaps;
- Responsible for Group oversight activities and ensure that all information are received and consolidated timely;
- Liaise with external, internal and regulatory auditors for audits;
- Represent the department for risk and compliance matter;
- Provide ideas and solutions to strengthen the control environment;
- Assist the Team lead for any project assignments and ad-hoc requirements.