We have an excellent career opportunity for a PeopleSoft techno-functional analyst withÂ exposure to financial related processes and systems in the Financial Services domain.
- Bachelor Degree inÂ Computer Science, Information Systems related disciplines;Â
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in PeopleSoftÂ implementation, deployment and/or support;
- Good knowledge in PeopleSoft – Financial systems;
- Strong experience in requirement analysis, design, and development using PeopleSoft Tools such as: People Tools, Application Designer, App Engine, SQR, PS Query, PeopleCode, Crystal Reports;
- Understanding of PeopleSoft application development life cycle;
- Technically strong in process mapping with experience in MAS regulatory reporting;
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills and a strong team player;
- Proactive with strong communication, presentation and analytical skills;
- Determined with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- PeopleSoft Certification.
- Work with the Business Users and IT teams in gathering and documenting business requirements, conduct process analysis, and draft conceptual design;
- Analyze and translate business requirements into technical specifications and detailed software design documentation;
- Will be involved in developing ad-hoc data reports using the PeopleSoft reporting toolset;
- Responsible to perform process mapping, conversion testing, development and end user documentation;
- Responsible to troubleshoot user issues in order to maintain continuous availability of the applications, and to perform UAT.