Great opportunity to join an established financial services organization to help enhance, maintain and support their core mission critical application on Java platform.
- Degree holder in Information Technology or related field;
- 4 – 5 years of experience in software design and development;
- Strong hands on experience in Java / J2EE, Struts and EJB;
- Proficient in databases like Oracle, PL/SQL;
- Independent and proactive;
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong team player;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience inÂ banking or insurance or other mission critical applications.
- Assist in gathering and analysis of business requirements;
- Development/Enhancements and Support;
- Develop technical specifications, coding, implementation, integration, documentation and user guide according to agreed standards;
- Involve in System Integration and User Acceptance Testing;
- Maintain, support and ensure necessary changes are implemented and documented;
- Providing the technical solutions to the production issues and prepare the impact analyze documents for defects/issues;
- Provide user and system support during and post implementation.