We have an excellent career opportunity for a Technical Specialist (Eagle System) to be part of a dynamic team.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering;
- At least 4 – 6 years technical experience in financial technology platform such as Portfolio & Asset management, Investment accounting, data mart management using Eagle investment products;
- Strong in analyzing requirements, functional & technical documentation, hands-on development, assist in user acceptance testing & project sign off;
- Interact with business teams/IT project teamsÂ in validating requirements, built solutions in system improvements;
- Hands-on application development/support experience in Eagle Investment products;
- Posses strong knowledge in Data Mart systems, Oracle, PL/SQL, Perl and Shell Scripts;
- Experienced in developing Investment performance reports;
- Good communication with excellent interpersonal skills;
- StrongÂ vendor and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in data warehousing platform.
- Liaise with business and IT teams in business requirement analysis and system management;
- Participate with project teams in developing project enhancements/changes;
- Assess and correlateÂ stakeholdersâ€™ business, processes and system needs & fine-tune requirements are in line with system development;
- Write detailed tests plans/test cases for system integrated testing and user acceptance testing;
- Develop reports for Investment data mart performance system for both external and internal users;
- Preparation of high level, technical and functional design documents for new developments and enhancements;
- Development of Eagle components, Data mart models for Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) reporting;
- Providing the technical solutions to the production issues and prepare the impact analyze documents for defects/issues;
- Identify business rules in requirements validations and calculations and processes required;
- Provide post implementation support and liaise with Vendor / ApplicationÂ team to resolve system issues.Â