A great opportunity to develop career as a Business Analyst within Insurance industry.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the insurance domain;
- Understand the insurance workflow,Â processes and products;
- Proficient in gathering,Â analyzing and documentingÂ requirements from users;
- Proficient in translating and communicating user requirements in technical terms;
- Experience in stakeholder and vendor management;
- Able to work independently, yet a good team player;
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Experience in Life/400 or Life/Asia system.
- Responsible as a liaison between users and IT team;
- Responsible for requirements management ofÂ insurance projects;
- Understand and analyze user requirements thoroughly;
- Develop functional and technical specifications for the technical team;
- Conduct business requirements walkthrough on product enhancements with users and key stakeholders;
- Analyse feasibility and prioritization of business requirements, evaluate the alternative high level IT solutions;
- Define high level business process model and decompose into fine grain activities and tasks;
- Create and execute system testing plan and coordinate User Acceptance Testing;
- Monitor project status and support project manager in giving solution to resolve problems.