A great career opportunity to gain in-depth exposure to Group/Life Insurance projects with an established Insurance company.Â
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or ComputerÂ Science;
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience in business analysis within Group/LifeÂ Insurance domain;
- Strong domain knowledge in Group Life or Group Health Insurance products, workflows and processes;
- Good expertise in working with business users to gather and understand their business needs, change management & insurance system implementation;
- Experienced in stakeholder and vendor management;
- Able to work independently, yet a good team player with good problem solving skills;
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Experienced in AS400 platform.
- Work with businessÂ users to gather, understand and documentÂ businessÂ requirements;
- Co-ordinate with functional & technical teams in assessing the business needs, analyze on-going procedures, manage system access;
- Partner with IT teams in assisting user-acceptance testing & data-related activities such as data extraction & reporting activities;
- ArticulateÂ businessÂ requirements and translate them into technical specifications;
- AnalyseÂ businessÂ processes, initiate improvements to enhance efficiency of workflow;
- Support business teams in new product launches, new project implementation & post-production activities;
- Identify obstacles, proactively mitigate risks and escalate issues to be resolved effectively;
- Monitor project status, plan & organize business process reengineering & upper management reviews.