We are looking for a Senior Manager to collaborate with the various teams to understand technology engines and the dissemination of digital content & information to digital channels such as social media, news, video and advertisement platforms to address disinformation.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics;
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in applied research and development work in digital technology / engineering environment;
- Experience in product / solution development for digital platforms;
- Good experience in the social media technology space and social-political issues;
- Experience in fake news and disinformation;
- Strong interest in the use of technology to address disinformation;
- Strong technically capability to conduct review on solution design and implementation;
- Possess good communication skills in oral and written with good presentation skills and influence stakeholders.
- Experience in artificial intelligence or machine learning work.
- Lead and manage multiple teams to drive and deliver the technology related projects / systems and digital platform initiatives;
- Perform technical review and facilitate techno-functional design and implementation to support the regulatory framework research and development, case assessment and investigation;
- Responsible to guide and drive the team to understand technology engines and functionality of the various digital channels such as social media, news, video and advertisement platforms;
- Collaborate with digital information & content companies to address disinformation;
- Stay abreast of the latest technologies to support business processes.