We are seeking for a Network Engineer to be part of team to support infrastructure hardware and software systems both for new and upgrades implementation.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Systems;
- At least 4 years in implementing and supporting multi-site environment, network and security solutions;
- Hands-on experience with implementing and troubleshooting of routers, switches, firewalls;
- Experience in troubleshooting data network (LAN/WAN) and/or large enterprise network;
- Knowledge in telecommunications infrastructure and equipment;
- Responsible and able to respond to emergency situations;
- Knowledge in ITIL and change management with analytical skills in problem solving;
- Pro-active and self-motivated team player with a strong sense of responsibility and accountability.
- CCIE, CCNA, CCNP, CCDA certified;
- Prior experience in complex incidents and in VOIP environment.
- Responsible to support IT operations by performing network and server installation, configuration, testing and maintenance of LAN/WAN, security and related devices;
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving network problems;
- Provide administration, support, monitoring and maintenance of network devices which includes load balancer, routers, switches, firewalls, DNS, VPNs;
- Work on network security functions, network resources, conduct network recovery if needed;
- Acts as liaison between vendors, stakeholders, application development teams to drive problem resolution;
- Initiate, Implement and Support Incident/Problem/Change/Service Requests;
- Maintain up to date systems documentation based on approved services and change requests.