Looking for a challenging opportunity? Our client is looking for a technical project manager to design and implement digital applications to support the organisation’s digital transformation.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information System;
- Solid technical background with hands-on experience in Microsoft Technologies such as Sharepoint, Dynamics CRM, .Net;
- Strong project management skills with atleast 3 years of experience in Project Management (full cycle);
- Experience in IT business system implementation focussed on business analysis/process review;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals;
- Familiar with web and mobile applications(challenges and solutions);
- Good understanding of user experience mapping/design thinking;
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual with little or no supervision.
- Agile / PMP / PRINCE II certification;
- Design Thinking Training;
- Responsible for the overall implementation of IT project;
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Plan and coordinate project schedules, goals and milestones and make project assignments;
- Create technical documentation and report on progress of project;
- Conduct reviews and manage risks and change control processes;
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders;
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
- Manage the change control processes.