Great opportunity to work in a leading financial institution to lead change management initiatives within the Group Finance and Actuarial Division in accordance with MAS regulations!
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance or Business Administration;
- At least 8 years of working experience, of which no less than 3 years should be in a "change environment";
- Familiar with Six Sigma /Black Belt methodology;
- Familiar with finance and actuarial processes;
- Excellent stakeholder management skill to liaise and lead/influence across different levels;
- Resourceful, organize with strong analytical skill;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- PMP certified;
- Preferably from the insurance and banking sector.
- Lead and implement change management initiatives within the Group Finance and Actuarial Divisions to meet the requirements of new MAS regulations;
- Develop a change management program to define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress;
- Perform end-to-end change management process by identifying, analyzing any new opportunities, capabilities, technologies and areas of improvements;
- Integrate change management activities into project plan such as change management plan, coaching plan, training plan, timeline etc;
- Track and report progress and issues to the relevant authority and recommend appropriate change/improvement where necessary;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the change management program;
- Work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to cascade information and evoke change;
- Lead and coach the team to deliver the change management initiatives successfully to achieve the desired outcomes.