Are you strong in both User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) Design skills and keen to lead a team? An excellent opportunity awaits you – our client is a well-established company in the insurance industry, who is looking for a User Experience Manager to join their team.
- Degree in Human-Computer Interface, Human Factors, Computer Science or equivalent;
- At least 5 years of experience in designing user experience solutions;
- Knowledgeable about the latest trends and best practices in UI/UX design;
- Proficient with design tools such as Sketch, InVision and Adobe, InVision, Flinto, Basic HTML5, CSS3;
- Experience in conducting workshops and studies, and analysing the data collected;
- Proficient in wire-framing, prototyping, creation of user experience mock ups and enhancing customer journey;
- Good communication skills to convey research findings, designs and solutions to stakeholders across all levels;
- Out-of-box thinker and innovative in creating excellent customer experience.
- Prior experience in Financial services sector;
- Experience in web and mobile interfaces.
- Play a key role in conceptualising customer journeys through designing, user stories, as well as their final look and feel;
- Work closely with business and technology stakeholders on digital products;
- Work either independently or with UX colleagues on projects;
- Review screens for quality issues;
- Conduct user research and testing;
- Create research and design artefacts and documentation including research reports, user flows, site maps, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and final screen designs.