16 January 2023
We are looking for Business Analyst to work on projects in the Government sector specializing in defence and technology.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Equivalent;
- Minimum four (4) years of Business Analyst experience with at least two (2) years as a Team Lead managing projects and people;
- Hands on experience in end-to-end support involving documentation and development, in adherence to coding standards and guideline;
- Exposure to end-to-end development of software products from requirement analysis to system study, design, implementation, testing and documentation;
- Ability to communicate and articulate clearly to seek resolution of project issues;
- Good team player, responsible and conscientious;
- Ability to work independently and efficiently, managing timelines and expectations, and producing high quality deliverables.
- Work experience as Business analyst or Project manager.
- Propose and design solution to meet the business needs;
- Ensure a fully integrated system to meet the business needs within the stipulated timeframe and allocated resources using the OutSystems Rapid Application Development platform;
- Responsible for ensuring the proposed solution is aligned with the overall architecture design;
- Deliver all project documentations defined for the projects that minimally includes design specifications, program specifications, test cases, training materials, cutover execution plan and data migration specification;
- Responsible for complying with the program standards, processes and technical standards defined for the project;
- Responsible for the design, development and implementation of all integration points and interfaces with SAP, any selected 3rd party software and other applications/systems;
- Plan and define the data migration requirements as well as oversee the successful completion of the data migration activities to enable system implementation;
- Review and troubleshoot reported cases and work with the internal/external teams to develop solution that will ensure integrity of the system and meet the business needs within the stipulated timeframe.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Meenakshi Saklani at email@example.com quoting the job title.