3 November 2022
We are looking for a motivated and driven Business Analyst to join our leading client for their exciting projects.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent;
- At least 3 years experience in business analysis;
- Experience in gathering business requirements, test planning, creation, execution (UAT) and defects management;
- Have good analytical, critical thinking abilities & troubleshooting skills;
- Organized, logical and meticulous in planning, managing and executing testing;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Keen in understanding the client's needs and strong interest in software delivery;
- Knowledge of test automation.
- Responsible for working with business users/product owners to gather, understand, collate and document business requirements;
- Coordinate closely with stakeholders to conduct business requirements walkthrough on enhancements and new projects;
- Work closely with the technology team to articulate business requirements and translate into technical specifications;
- Create and execute testing plans and coordinate User Acceptance Test (UAT);
- Provide solutions and identify obstacles, proactively mitigate risks and escalate issues to be resolved effectively;
- Manage necessary resources to ensure project objectives are met.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Brandon Koh Kim Leong at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.