4 May 2021
Our client is looking for a Senior Manager to strategize and develop plans for their Enterprise telecom networks, including collaborating with network operations to champion new technologies and overseeing regulatory framework development.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Security;
- Minimum 10 years of technical and leadership experience with proven track record in telecommunication area;
- Strong knowledge on cellular network systems and architecture including cellular cores, radio access networks;
- Good knowledge of telecom network systems, radio frequency electromagnetic fields, numbering scheme;
- Strong technical ability in performing in-depth technical evaluations on multiple technologies;
- Open to writing of policies and frameworks to standardize the telecommunication industry as a whole;
- Excellent communication / stakeholder skills and emotional intelligence to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus.
- Knowledge and expertise with cellular network systems security and its architecture;
- Experience in satellite operations.
- Develop and project manage telecom network focusing on spectrum planning, radio coordination and surveillance;
- Work with telecom networks operators for the harmonization / coordination of satellite numbering;
- Manage the frequency through radio assignment and planning, monitoring, spillage and interference control and resolution;
- Administrate and review the satellite regulatory framework and regulatory technology;
- Work and collaborate with network and mobile services to include the development of standards for equipment conformity;
- Ensure the numbering resources are assigned and used efficiently and effectively.