18 March 2021
A fulfilling position as CIO, Head of Technology for a reputable organization to drive digital transformation strategies and projects.
- At least 15 years of technical and leadership experience with 7 years in management capacity;
- Excellent ability to transform business requirements and expectations to results using technology;
- Familiar with digital, online and/or mobile technologies and approaches;
- Experienced in project management, including managing teams across applications;
- Extensive experience in managing good number of applications / infrastructure and delivering complex innovative technology initiatives;
- Proven ability to partner with business leaders;
- Excellent stakeholder management experience;
- Strong appreciation of latest technologies, strategies and innovative approaches to help transform businesses;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- AI, Machine Learning implementation experience.
- Manage the team and responsible for the IT portfolio;
- Look at strategic options of leveraging innovation approaches/technologies for online/digital strategy;
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders;
- Provide advice, innovative solutions, support and training on all applications related matters;
- Liaise on all projects, including defining, planning and executing the introduction of technology solutions;
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with partners and vendors;
- Understand the business, identify opportunities and implement strategic technologies;
- Plan and organize the resources and capacity required to ensure smooth operation of the systems;
- Define technology objectives, strategies and directions, ie translating business strategy into technology strategy;
- Evaluate and recommend technologies, which will maximize the returns for the business;
- Hire, train, mentor and manage the team.