11 March 2021
We are hiring for a Policy & Governance Analyst to support our client's internal policy communications and governance with regards to highly confidential information technology assets.
- Degree in Information Technology, Data Analytics or Business Management;
- Proficient in Microsoft technology, especially for MS. PowerPoint and MS. Excel;
- Ability to process large amount of data swiftly and accurately for reporting purposes;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong ability to process information and communicating it effectively to stakeholders;
- Comfortable communicating and getting the buy-in from stakeholders of varying seniority.
- Experience in internal communications and/or policy governance.
- Communicate and raise awareness of information technology-related policy changes via emails and newsletters to stakeholders and project teams;
- Perform research and keep abreast of new policy changes and the impact it might bring to the organisation;
- Provide support to policy reviews and update changes made to the organisation's intranet;
- Support information technology-related audit work and provide proper documentation for any change in processes and policies;
- Assist project teams in the updating of status reports and maintaining the project master list.