15 February 2021
Our client is seeking an experienced Infrastructure Security Engineer with deep technical expertise across multiple domains, best practices and technologies to design and implement infrastructure projects to the highest security standards.
- Bachelor\’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems;
- At least 5 years of working experience in designing, deploying, managing enterprise level security infrastructure platforms;
- Strong technical experience in security technologies and supporting technologies such as Networks, API, Desktop, Database;
- Strong hands-on experience on security operations, hardening of networks and servers, vulnerability scanning, penetration testing, incidence response;
- Should have experience in providing production ( pre and post ) support to projects team to upkeep and strengthen the essential enterprise level Infocomm security services;
- Strong knowledge in Cloud, Web infrastructure security and compliance;
- Highly motivated, results-driven, and able to multi-task;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and able to work well with cross-organizational teams;
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Exposure to Cloud security;
- Cloud Certification.
- Provide essential enterprise level Infocomm Security services to support the various organizations units;
- Manage and work with vendors on the execution and implementation of the new security initiatives;
- Propose and integrate security practices and processes into software development and operations to ensure the delivery of applications and infrastructure have vulnerabilities resolved and mitigated;
- Develop secure infrastructure practices, standards, guidelines and solutions towards adopting technical best practices;
- Review vulnerability scan and penetration testing reports and provide recommendations to mitigate the risks;
- Responsible to execute and validate system pre-implementation security checklist , e.g. server hardenings , firewall settings, etc.
- Coordinate and manage all incident response involving security services;
- Execute project to deliver Infocomm Security services to achieve standardization of services across the industry.