1 February 2021
One of the most established consulting firm is hiring for an experienced Senior Systems Engineer to support them in delivering consistent infrastructure support to their clients.
- Bachelor in Information Technology or related fields;
- At least 5-8 years of working experience in the area of Infrastructure;
- Experience in designing, setting up and configuring Network, Server / Storage and Database / MiddleWare;
- Conversant with system script writing for the automation of tasks;
- Familiar with multi-tier architecture implementation;
- Has experience in delivering, setting up and maintaining the servers and infrastructure.
- DevOps and / or Cloud experience.
- Assist in the infrastructure support for clients in designing, setting up and configuring fault tolerant (3 tier architecture);
- Grow into a subject matter expert with hands-on expertise on RHEL Operating System and Windows Operating System;
- Manage application server administration such as WebSphere 9, JBOSS 7 and WebLogic 12;
- Prepare advice for concepts of integrating online, file based integration concepts in the API framework;
- Provide advise for system security practices and clustering technologies for active application file system;
- Set-up a WebSphere server for application patches post set-up.