21 January 2021
A great opportunity for a well-experienced Java Developer to develop and support large scale, enterprise and critical systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- At least 3 years of experience in software design and development in Java / J2EE;
- Strong hands on experience in Java/J2EE technologies ad frameworks i.e. JSP, Servlets , JSF, JSTL, Spring, JMS;
- Good knowledge and experience dealing with Spring/JMS Framework;
- Proficient in databases like Oracle, PL/SQL or various RDBMS database systems;
- Good experience in application deployment on web servers i.e. JBOSS / Wildfly, Tomcat or Weblogic;
- Independent and proactive;
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving aptitude;
- Efficient and good team player.
- Sun Certified Java programmer.
- Being part of the team to develop and support critical systems for the organization;
- Hands on development to build reusable code and libraries for scalability and future use;
- Assist in gathering and analysis of business requirements and perform development on the various modules of the system;
- Handle software maintenance for existing software modules and design and development for new enhancement;
- Develop technical specifications, coding, implementation, integration, documentation and user guide according to agreed standards;
- Support system integration and testing from System Integration (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT);
- Maintain, support and ensure necessary changes are implemented and documented;
- Provide user and system support during and post implementation.