21 April 2020
We are looking for an Information Technology (IT) Project Manager to lead, drive, manage Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) projects, particularly in Finance and Human Resource within the organization.
He / She will be involved in the end to end IT procurement activities (i.e. budget approval, tender/quotation, purchase requisition, invoice tracking and verification).
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems;
- Has at least 5 years of Project Management experience, with proven track record of project implementation and managing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) projects, particularly in Finance and Human Resource;
- Knowledge of Agile based project Management approach;
- Prior experience in vendors selection and management;
- Familiar with project budgeting, project financials /projections, monitoring of project costing and regular project reporting;
- Focus in meeting time lines, firm hold of project budget, ensuring that internal/external work together to achieve the objectives of the project;
- Experience in IT end to end procurement activities (i.e. budget approval, tender/quotation, purchase requisition, invoice tracking and verification);
- Excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus.
- Agile / PMP Certified.
- Responsible to lead, drive, manage Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) projects, particularly in Finance and Human Resource for the organization;
- To lead and manage project team, sponsors and stakeholders across business and technology lines and functions and ensure the successful delivery of project;
- Develop, execute and closure of project plan including coming up with detailed work plans, project scoping and initiation document, business case, and business requirements document, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, etc.;
- Manage project financials and keep track of project costs, scope, risk, schedule and progress, performance, deliverables, issues, escalations, and conflicts;
- Work closely with vendors to manage project scope, deliverables, risks, dependencies, cost, and timelines;
- Lead the teams to ensure that projects are implemented with timelines and meeting business objectives;
- Produce accurate and detailed project reports and presentations to update the teams project milestones and status to senior management on a timely basis;
- Responsible to provide the procurement administrative support related activities (i.e. budget approval, tender/quotation, purchase requisition, invoice tracking and verification);
- Provide application support in the various stages of the IT application lifecycle;
- Proactively suggest, adopt industry best practices to run projects more efficiently and effectively.