A globally recognized bank is looking for a Risk Analyst for their data governance processes and the Risk Management Group.
- Possess Bachelor's Degree in Banking, Commerce or Information Systems;
- Minimum 2 years experience as a risk manager/analyst for data governance preferably banking domain;
- Able to design and setup processes of risk management critical data elements;
- Experience in identifying and tracking data issues arising;
- Able to support the usual business requirements/project work related to data governance;
- Adaptive to work in a team and independently;
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Work Experience in Banking Industry;
- Should be able to do write ups of new data governance processes;
- Should be able to define and Set up data governance processes and critical data elements of the risk management group;
- Required to run, follow up and track issues in the risk areas;
- Work towards closure of gaps improving the data governance capability;
- Ability to understand and analyse risk data and reporting to respective risk areas.