A leading financial service company is seeking a UX Manager to conceptualize and design solutions for digital transformation projects.
- Degree in Human-Computer Interface, Human Factors or equivalent;
- At least 5 years of experience in designing user experience solutions;
- Knowledgeable about the latest trends and best practices in UI/UX design;
- Experience in large web-based/mobile application design and development;
- Proficient with design tools such as Sketch, InVision and Adobe;
- Experience in conducting workshops and studies, and analysing the data collected;
- Proficient in wire-framing, prototyping, creation of user experience mock ups and enhancing customer journey;
- Good communication skills to convey research findings, designs and solutions to stakeholders across all levels;
- Out-of-box thinker and innovative in creating excellent customer experience.
- Familiar with design methodologies such as Design Thinking, Lean UX;
- Knowledge of web development tools such as HTML5, CSS3.
- Work with various stakeholders to visualize, conceptualize and design user experience solutions;
- Responsible for the development of UX/UI solutions on multiple projects in web and mobile interfaces;
- Conduct research through workshops and studies on user experiences and analyse the data;
- Create prototype and mock up user experience using wireframes, storyboards, etc.;
- Present ideas, concepts and design solutions to various stakeholders;
- Perform user tracking and reviews to gather feedback to refine the solutions.