An exciting technical leadership opportunity as a Software Architect to lead new digital initiatives within the entertainment industry. This role will challenge you to bring the new and latest technologies to integrate with existing platforms as part of the organization's digital journey.
- At least 8 year of working experience in software development space with 2 years into application architecture;
- Strong experience with at least 5 years in enterprise web application development;
- Experienced in enterprise architecture, SOA, microservices and development methodologies i.e. SCRUM and Test Driven Development (TDD) ;
- Strong understanding of complex technical development concepts, latest software tools and technologies, strong database concepts and designing techniques;
- Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) certified;
- Comfortable with DevOps, Agile / Scrum methodologies and tools i.e. Docker, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Git, Kubernetes, Ansible, Continuous Integration / Continuous Development, Artificial Intelligence,Team Foundation Server (TFS), Bash / Python Scripting.
- Developing application architecture and modelling them to support the business;
- Assessing current state of architecture or technologies and identify solutions to design best practices to achieve target state;
- Advise the management team and give direction to create solutions with using knowledge of trends in technology
- Develop and present architectural roadmaps and landscapes to stakeholders and gather management consensus;
- Administer enterprise architectural principles – reusability, modularity, loose coupling, ease of use and security with high quality application performance, availability, scalability, and integrity;
- Review application design and deliverables, leading work sessions and deliverable presentations with business stakeholders;
- Introduce a digital working experience for information management staff and hold regular technology sharing sessions to share the latest breed of technologies in the market.