An exciting opportunity in Financial sector for Investment Trading & Technology team handling design and development of Market and Liquidity Risks Systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- At least 5 years of development and delivery experience using Core Java;
- Knowledge of distributed Architecture, SOA and Micro-services;
- Ability to perform Unix / Linux scripting and familiar with Linux operation system;
- Hands on experience and exposure to Big Data with Hadoop, HIVE, Spark, Impala, Presto, Drill;
- Strong Knowledge in SQL (Oracle, MySQL, MariaDB);
- Knowledge in JMS (Active MQ, Kafka, Rabbit MQ), Apache Camel.
- Work experience with AWS, OpenShift, Cloud, Docker, Microservice;
- Knowledge and experience with Git.
- Responsible for design and development of Market and Liquidity Risk System;
- Develop and maintain high-performance scalable system using Core Java;
- Involve and take ownership in driving the discussion with Business Users;
- Monitor and address issues relating to capacity constraints and performance related items;
Analyse and conduct performance tuning;
Responsible for writing of documents that explain how algorithms should be implemented, verified and validated;
- Perform Unix / Linux scripting;
- In charge of any Business As Usual (BAU) issues.