25 April 2023
A great opportunity for a Java developer to work on a project related to mission critical applications in the financial services sector.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- At least 2 years of experience in designing and development of enterprise level customized web applications;
- Experience in working in Agile Scrum framework;
- Understanding of Redis / MongoDB Realm to maintain the session data;
- Good at writing test cases with the use of Selenium, Appium, JUnit, TDD, Spock and Azure Testing;
- Proven experience to adopt microservice architecture patterns, preferable of knowing how to implement event-driven architecture with the use of Apache Kafka/ Confluent, AWS Event Bridge / Azure Event Grid;
- Proactive to propose innovative solutions or alternative approaches to difficult issues;
- Enthusiastic person able to work in a fast paced environment;
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong team player.
- Experience on Spring framework (Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud) / OOP / DevOps / TypeScript / BFF pattern;
- Experience in developing financial services application.
- Analyze, Design and Develop mission critical business applications end to end along with documentation;
- Involve in complete Software Development Life cycle in development of Java applications;
- Perform coding, implementation, integration, documentation and user guide according to agreed standards;
- Provide technical solutions for deficiencies in process, application configuration and operational procedures;
- Enhancing business applications based on business needs and providing continuous support to the application;
- Involved in system integration and user testing;
- Provide user and system support during and post implementation.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Harshit Satija at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.
Lead Technology Recruitment Specialist